AEC Police Technology First Nations & Inuit
Admission requirements are as follows for all applicants:
- Possess a high school diploma or a sufficient academic training;
- Have interrupted his school studies for at least two consecutive semesters or during one school year;
- Never had been found guilty of a criminal offence;
- Get a hiring resolution from the Band Council;
- Come to a selection interview in order to evaluate the psychological and social attitudes of the applicant;
- Be in good physical condition and have a good health.
An applicant who has been convicted of an offence for which he obtained an administrative rehabilitation - Administrative Pardon Process - or a conditional or absolute release may be admitted in the Initial Patrol Officer Training Program (IPOTP) of l'École nationale de police (ENPQ).
FOR THE STUDENTS BORN IN THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC:
- A copy of your long-form birth certificate (Direction de l’état civil)
- A copy of your last achievement record from le ministère de l’Éducation
- A hiring resolution from a Band Councel
- A curriculum vitae
APPLY FOR ADMISSION